Hi beauty lovers! As you have seen in my Estée Lauder video I always end my days with a short moment for myself. It might be reading a book, answering questions in my 5 Year Question Diary, quickly rearranging my closet or sending out a last Snapchat picture. All of this is perpetually preceded by my brand new night repair ritual!
A few years ago I would just go to bed not cleansing my face or even still wearing my make-up, but luckily those bad habits are behind me now. My job as a model requires me to take care of my entire appearance, and probably most vitally my body and skin. My face is regularly being plastered with make-up, and I’m pretty sure there are a few girls out here that are crazily good with their brushes, right? Therefore, in my opinion it’s never too early to start moisturizing the shit out of your skin. Let me give you 5 excellent reasons why you should adopt my new night repair ritual too!
1. You’re only a drop (and a few nights of sleep) away from a smoother, fresher and stronger skin. You start off with using the advanced night repair serum: apply it on your finger tips and massage it over your face and neck, working from the center to the outside. I love how deliciously it smells like oranges — Cointreau, anyone? Afterwards you apply loads and loads of the silky Revitalizing Supreme Cream, go to sleep and let the products do their work. Easy peasy!
2. The serum recovers your skin from the daily harmful outside influences, and yes, that includes your phone addiction.
3. The revitalizing cream intuitively sweeps away wrinkles with pleasant fragrance and unique texture, or at least that’s what the packaging says! I don’t have any experience with wrinkles yet, but I personally feel that the cream is extremely hydrating and caring for my skin. The best part is that you can use it during the day as well!
4. Who doesn’t love to wake up with cheeks feeling like baby bums? HELLO SOFTY.
5. The packaging looks really awesome. Awesome. A beautiful addition for your bathroom cabinet!
This post was created in collaboration with Estée Lauder.