Haven’t done your Christmas shopping yet? Fear not, I’ve created another fun gift guide for your inspiration!
This time, I’ve covered gifts under €50! All of these presents are actually between €30 and €50, as I’ve already created different gift guides for lower price categories too. Check out the previous ones right here!
In this gift guide you’ll find less “funny” presents, as I have focused more on quality presents that will last the entire year to come. And again, there are several gems that I wouldn’t mind to receive myself! Discover my personal favourites by the little sparkles…
- A fragrance is such a personal gift, so make sure to find the right one and have your beloved one smell amazing / KORRES, €38,95
- You really can’t have enough mirrors in the house, and I’d love this one for my walk-in closet / KWANTUM, €49
- An elegant but sexy bodysuit to wear under your cozy knits / & OTHER STORIES, €49
- This beauty travel set is a must to keep your skin fresh on the go / ORIGINS, €41,99
- I have a jellyfish paperweight like this myself and I always get so many compliments about it! Cute as decoration or to actually keep your paperwork together / ZARA, €35,99
- A jewelry box to keep your most precious pieces in — find a few more budget options in my previous gift guides, by the way / ZARA, €49,99
- You know you’re getting old when you LOVE a good bathrobe 😉 Opt for a natural fabric one for the most comfortable feel on your skin / H&M, €
- Ok ok, there’s one funny present in this list: a waffle maker! Yaaaaay! / ASOS, €41,99
- Another plant pot that goes straight to my wishlist / LA REDOUTE, €34,39
- This creamy cleansing foam is the ultimate treat to anyone’s shower ritual / SHISEIDO, €40,03
- A ring, obviously! I love this simple gold-plated design / ASOS, €41,99
- Or how about some arm candy? This bling bling vintage-style watch can be worn for so many occasions / ASOS, €48,99
- What did I say about getting old? These knitted trousers are perfect for lazy Sunday afternoons or flights coming up (hint hint) / ASOS, €44,99
- A matching knitted top makes for the perfect lounge set! / ASOS, €38,99
- Gift vouchers are a more “easy” solution, so opt for an unusual store to add some creativity! A cool plant shop like The Plant Corner is always a good idea / PLANT CORNER, € of your choice
- Back to plants, and more specifically a stand to display them on / SISSY BOY, €39,99
- Finally, an eye-catching bag to carry with you from Winter to Summer / TOPSHOP, €34
That’s it! There’s one more gift guide coming up, including present ideas under €100. Stay tuned, guys!